View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #67
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
We posted at the same time (I didnt refresh for a while), that's why I had to add the quote :-)

edit: I share your analysis. This kind of behavior does a bad service to the product itself.

There's no need for methodical trolling to defend the value of a digital device: if someone thinks it deserves nice critics he can list some objective data and prove it.

Until now it's a basic reader with poor colors (but still, colors), heavy on eyes (Like stated by Poohbear "The JBC is NOT comfortable for long reading sessions in standard lighting conditions. The JBC cannot compete at all with the Kindle DXG in terms of readability)"

Software side it's just not ready for the market, Dulin's first report is authoritative enough for me, and the vids just confirm his report.
Let's hope Ectaco will improve it greatly, then we'll evaluate if it's worth 500 dollars or not.

Last edited by lorenzoens; 02-28-2012 at 05:59 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote