View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #26
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Kobo actually fixed my gift card issue - although without even sending me any sort of e-mail in response - it just showed up in my account yesterday!

So I played their little game today and got a 35% off coupon - the larger value coupons ***are*** being given out. Now I just have to find a book I want where 35% is enough to compensate for Kobo's generally quite-high prices.
I've got as high as 25%, but it does work.

They even fixed both my problem with logging into my account and sending my Vox reader (which only required several phone calls and emails, including email to a specific person, not the nameless support dept -- who actually canceled my order as their means of "fixing" the order not having shipped).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote