View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #13
yelloguy
Enthusiast
yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.yelloguy is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
Locking brightness setting in AdjBrightness causes the Nook Color to have sleep of death issues. Everytime I sleep (after reading) the Nook refuses to wake up and needs a restart causing me to lose my page on the Nook app. I guess I can't use this feature any more.

I would love to try SuperDim to see if it fixes the issue. Does it have the lock brightness button?

Otherwise, I will try installing Phiremod or Honeycomb (instead of CM7) to see if that resolves the issue. If anyone has these installed and can try doing this, then I would definitely appreciate it as it would save me some hours.
yelloguy is offline   Reply With Quote