View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:27 PM   #23
BKh
Zealot
BKh can extract oil from cheeseBKh can extract oil from cheeseBKh can extract oil from cheeseBKh can extract oil from cheeseBKh can extract oil from cheeseBKh can extract oil from cheeseBKh can extract oil from cheeseBKh can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle
This app is excellent. Just what I am after. I had a few questions/suggestions.

Is there a way to delete items in the viewer? I'm usually migrating my clippings one by one to somewhere else and I'd like to delete them as I work.

In the screen shot, the height of the row is such that all of the data in the text column is displayed. When I use the app, I can resize the row height individually, but the default seems to be just a single line. Is there something I'm missing so it looks like the screen shot?

It looks like when there is a note on a highlight, the highlight is put in quotation marks. Is there any way to not have it do that? I tend to highlight lots of things that already have quotation marks, and I'd prefer to get them as is. Perhaps you could make a stronger distinction between note and highlight by using a double colon. That way it would be easy to split them up later automatically as a double colon is quite unusual in e-books.

Thanks again for your work. This app will be helpful to lots of people.
BKh is offline   Reply With Quote