View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:14 PM   #22
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
oops sorry didn't realize it was against the rules.

eta- on another site someone asked what people thought. I think she thought it was legit. I haven't seen anyone talking about it anywhere. I wonder if it is related to that other place that was talked about goodereader or something like that. Reading the text on the site that I posted it really did sound legit, if one didn't know better. So I imagine they are making some money off it.

Oh and the person told me she followed the link from an Amazon page! I have to go and search there myself, and see if there is a way to report it to Amazon. If I can find it.

Last edited by booklover6; 05-28-2011 at 01:39 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote