View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #46
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
What is the name for the key for the Five Way Right?

I tried k3_FW_Right following this:

Quote:
{ K3KEY_FW_UP, "k3_FW_Up" }, // 103
{ K3KEY_FW_DOWN, "k3_FW_Down" }, // 108
{ K3KEY_FW_PRESS, "k3_FW_Press" } // 194
but it didnt work

Update: Actually, I figured it out. 'FW_Right' works

Perhaps you could add k3_FW_Right just to avoid confusion and keep the consistency. Thanks!

And here's my little setting to quickly open "google.com" faster than opening the browser through menus

A = #'del' "google.com" 'FW_Right' 'FW_Right' 'FW_Right' 'FW_Right' 'FW_Right' 'FW_Right' 'k3_FW_Press'

If you're not using the K3, you might have to change it a little (the k3_FW_Press especially)

Last edited by kranu; 11-21-2010 at 07:45 PM.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote