View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 03:50 AM   #120
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethM View Post
Hello, hoping someone here can help. Like others, I had quite an ordeal getting Chase to send the correct card and trying to coordinate with Sony Rewards before the offer expired. I thought things were fine and was just waiting for readers to show up in stock again at SonyRewards. Saw that they are back in stock and tried to order following the steps outlined at the above link. I was getting screens back that said I had $100 dollar credit but that after that was applied the remaining point total was 28700. At a penny a point, this is $287.00!!. Why pay this for a 500 when the 505 is out and has anybody else had better luck with late orders on the original offer?

Thanks
You'll need to call the rewards people at 1-877-718-7669 and get someone who can sort it out for you.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote