View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 02:08 AM   #213
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colognese View Post
A big thank you - works like charm on my new Color Lux. Note that I had to copy the app to /applications rather than /system/bin/applications to make it run.
Many thanks!
You need to copy it to /applications and also to /system/bin to cover all possibilities. The copy in /applications is for opening in the Applications tab to look a folders with image files (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF) in them. The copy in /system/bin is for opening CBZ/CBR archives from the Library tab (once you have modified /system/config/extensions.cfg properly).

I'm glad the program is working well for you. Writing a program that works on all of the different models of PocketBook ereaders is a challenge, and one that I often get wrong.

How do you like your new device for viewing images? Is it comfortable to read on? I'm thinking about buying the Inkpad when it comes out to use in place of my 902. These new 8" devices sound very nice, except that they don't have a g-sensor. I will miss that feature, since it makes it so easy to switch between portrait and landscape modes as desired.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote