View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:32 PM   #14
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickon25 View Post
I do wish some of the sites were easier to locate their "free" offers. For a few, I'm not entirely sure there even is one, at least, not one specific to this promotion and other than the usual PD freebies they always have.

I'll second that one! I spent some useful time on Smashwords and downloaded several (ahem!) very interesting titles...they are definitely the exception. Thanks Smashwords!

Has anyone managed to find the Books on Board offering though? The link on their homepage just takes you back to the ebookweek.com site - sort of circular reporting LOL!

I am a member of Books on Board but did not find any way to "get" a free download. I spent a good 15 minutes clicking away to no end.

Have found the same problems others have mentioned above.... too many strings attached.... except for Smashwords.....which I will check out today...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote