View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:52 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Is it one particular book or all books? I'd suspect the former and it sounds like that book has a serious error in its .opf file, either in the <manifest> section or possibly the <spine> section.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think calibre uses the .opf file to determine which files contain text, CSS, images, fonts, etc. before it can assign them to the various file sections in the Editor.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote