View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #91
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmankit View Post
Still patiently(?) waiting for some help on this...

If there's no solution to my problem, does anyone know of any software that does something similar? I'm guessing the answer is 'no', in which case getting it to work is even more important!
Try BRISS. In fact, I pesonally like it better, since it doesn't rasterize everything, and is platform neutral. It isn't specifically tailored for multiple columns, but since you can hand-define as many crop regions as you want, it does the same thing.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote