View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #10
hapmas77
Connoisseur
hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, Kindle PW
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapmas77 View Post
Dear Robertb,
Thanks for your reply.
I will contact Astak Support as you suggested.

I love this device. I kept it near me all the time. Actually this was the first time that I did not use it for two days... Maybe that's why it's broken

I should never leave it at the bookshelf.

Oh well... I returned to my Nokia N810, but the reading experience is different.
So, I e-mailed Astak Support, and receive a quick response from Ruby.
We arrange for RMA (RMA#RL0407RP1) and the payment. I sent my PPro to Astak and on April 14, I received notification from Astak that they are sending the repaired PPro back to me.

Now... it's been 22 days since the notification and I have not received my PPro back.
If I track the label via USPS website it still said:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on April 14, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I checked to my local post office to no avail. No such package.
I e-mailed Ruby and Astak support, but no answer.

So guys, i need your advice: Is it normal for USPS not to update the package status after so long? If not, whom should I contact: Astak of USPS?

Thanks,
Alvin
hapmas77 is offline   Reply With Quote