View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 09:38 AM   #66
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
iPhone. But you can load them on anything. My iPod Nano synced and played them fine after I transferred them over to iTunes.

The current books I have rented out don't include the Audible books though. So I have to actually read those. LOL.

I'm using a combo of my computer screen and Paperwhite for those.

I wish the return process was a lot better. The four clicks to do so are a real pain.
You shouldn't have to click anything??? Just check out a new one, and it will prompt you to return one of the ones you have out.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote