View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 03:47 PM   #14
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Thanks folks. I've been reading answers with interest. One problem for me is I won't substitute reading with watching. When I finish my daily chores, usually between 8.30 and 9 pm my head is rectangular, 40" in diameter and I need S.I.L.E.N.C.E. So I go to my woman's cave, sit on my sofa and wait until the noise of the day evaporates. Usually this is when I read. I like the moment when you wiggle on your behind, making yourself comfortable, with a book ahead of you. For the moment I surf through garbage on the internet because that's all I can stand.

My hobby is drawing but in the evenings too tired to take stuff out and start. Been today to a drawing club though. Perhaps I should have a look at those Christie‘s books I avoided because they were in 1st person. But not yet. For the moment everything is meh. Michio Kaku meh. War and Peace meh. Charlotte Bronte and Jane Austen meh. All the president's men with more than 50% discount meh.

I hope it will pass soon...I feel guilty I don't read and it doesn't help.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote