View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:07 PM   #95
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by caillou
Hi, I just registered here to report a bug
My calibre defaut folder was called "Bibliothèque calibre" (I'm french) and the "è" letter creates a bug with the plugin.

I renamed default calibre folder and it worked, thanks a lot for the plugin
Correcting the bug could be nice for futur users
I'll definitely see what I can do. Thanks for reporting the issue!

Just to be clear ... are you talking about the location/folder for calibre's library/database? Or do you mean the default folder you've selected for the plugin -- where it unpacks the MOBI's contents to?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote