View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:30 AM   #58
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
You mean in what size the publisher desires.

The last straw for me to switch to ebooks was when the paperback versions of the Dresden Files went from normal MMPB size to an inch taller, a dollar more, with ugly fonts and practically no margins.

Since my shelves are all set to MMPB size, perfectly, with no extra room, I was going to find another book shelf for that series, and they wouldn't match anyway.

This series is still coming out in the large size. Definately not the size I wanted. And I'm not a fan of trade size. Too many times I've found the glue binding falls apart after a while.
My best friend HATED that. He's very OCD about some things, and likes having all his books and movies lined up just so. The Dresden switch, just totally threw everything off.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote