View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:45 AM   #14321
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^^What do you have left for the alphabet challenge?
I'm missing E,I,J,O,Q,T,U,X,Y,Z at the moment. If I read the MR James, I will get J, as well as the 1900s, but the rest is looking unlikely. I do have a Roger Zelazny and a Kate Elliott in my TBR, but I doubt I will get to them before the end of the year.

(If I count short fiction I can cross off a few more, from the Hugo shortlists. Definitely T and Y. Maybe more.)

I finished The Crime At Black Dudley last night. I enjoyed it. The mystery aspect was a little weak, especially the motive, but it was a fun read. I'm going to be starting Forerunner by Andre Norton next. Mainly because it's on my Kobo, and I haven't used that for a while.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote