View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #91
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
Does v054b plugin also have the special code to fix the start problem when one does a split? Will that be a permanent part of the plugin?
No it does not. It's probably unfortunate that I happened to choose an identical version label for my plugin as the one NiLuJe used for his proposed Mobi_Unpack version. My bad.

Once/If that proposed "splitter" code becomes an official part of the underlying Mobi_Unpack core, the plugin will naturally make use of it. But until then, I've made the decision to always use the most recent Mobi_Unpack core code "as is" in the plugin. A plug 'n' play approach, more or less, to avoid having to maintain two different "forks" of the same underlying engine.

One advantage of that plug 'n' play philosophy is that there's absolutely nothing stopping you from unzipping this beta plugin and overwriting the files in the 'mobiunpack' folder with the files from the 'lib' folder in NiLuJe's proposed MobiUnpack update. Then just zip it all back up and install it with calibre.

PM me if you have trouble. I could certainly package up a beta-beta of the plugin for you if you want -- as long as you know I probably won't be too keen on supporting it until/unless it becomes part of the "official" codebase.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote