View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #41
Delotte231
Connoisseur
Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Delotte231 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I can only conclude that your plastic screen protectors are far easier to scratch than the screens - and if I were selling them, I'd probably deliberately make them easy to scratch!

I chuck my iPhone in a pocket, purse, whatever, and the screen is still lovely. It's a 3GS, bought shortly after they first come out, so that's ...nearly three years? The iPad (original) is in a case, but no screen protector (why bother if it's in a case?), and again the glass is perfect. But I guess you'll never believe until you try, and if you'll never try, you'll just have to take our word for it.
I feel what you're saying. I really do. Many times I wanted to remove that screen protector. I have concluded that it is a psychological dependance that reduces the anxiety I have towards having a scratched up screen. I am aware that my device has Gorilla Glass, so it should be as scratchproof as the ads say, and I tell myself that, but still, I feel anxious.

Maybe one day I can get rid of that screen protector like you say.
Delotte231 is offline   Reply With Quote