View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
catsknit
Addict
catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.catsknit is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Samsung tablet, Kobo Libra, InkPad 3 Pro
Thanks, I was finally able to download the desktop app and sync to update the firmware. That software is annoying, though; only the store and library tabs will open, not the one labeled reader, so I can't use it to delete books off the Kobo (it started syncing automatically and put a couple of my books on there - I've been buying from Kobo all year even though I have a Sony - better prices). I had to go into Calibre to get those books off.
I don't care about the free books so I haven't decided whether a factory re-set is worth doing. I don't suppose it would change how the battery drains, would it?
catsknit is offline   Reply With Quote