View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 03:55 AM   #15
Zetmolm
Fanatic
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
To add to the confusion: Some books don't have a page break for a new chapter. A new chapter may begin in the middle of a page. Koreader then tells me I have 0 pages left when I'm on the last full page of the chapter, i.e. I have another half page on average to go. It would be much better in this situation if the 0 is shown on the page of the chapter break.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote