View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 05:08 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I see the footer when I finish reading the page, by then I have already read the page on display and I have indeed 10 left to read. When I page forward, I don't care what the footer says, my eyes go to the top of the page and only after reading the page I see the footer, and it says 9 pages left.
I do look at the number of pages left in a chapter when I get to a new chapter before I read any of it. The problem is that the number is incorrect. If the chapter is 10 pages, it will show as 9 instead of 10. When I see the number, I have 10 pages to read, not 9.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote