View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 03:57 PM   #12
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But, when you see that you have 10 pages left in the chapter, that's incorrect because you really have 11 pages to read. So you think you have to read 10 pages to finish the chapter but it's really 11. That's misleading.
I see the footer when I finish reading the page, by then I have already read the page on display and I have indeed 10 left to read. When I page forward, I don't care what the footer says, my eyes go to the top of the page and only after reading the page I see the footer, and it says 9 pages left.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote