View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #6
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@phga il- I don't use Windows Explorer either, I use xPlorer2 Pro - no problems doing drag drop between it and Calibre, nor with FreeCommander - just tested both on latest Calibre.

So I suspect the problem is with DOPUS

Re drag/drop from Book Details - I can't see how you could drag multiple books out of that panel, and I suspect drag of multiple formats wouldn't be easily done, because there's no list it doesn't lend itself to multiple select.

I think the best you could hope for is drag/drop for one format, Kovid did the right click delete on the Book Details Format items within a day of me suggesting it.

Maybe it could be done via the Formats box in Book Metadata, but ...

If you Open the Path from the Book Details panel you can drag/drop the files you want from Windows Explorer into DOPUS - but remember a left button drag/drop on the same device will do a move rather than a copy, so you may need to do right button drag/drop and select Copy.

That's why I like the drag/drop from the main list - it always does a copy and never a move.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote