View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #12
jdanniel
jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jdanniel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
I think I got it. I think I understand. I think I successfully downloaded my MOBI file to my Nexus via Dropbox.

Let me conduct a few more tests, and I'll get back to you with my results.

I think Dropbox MIGHT be the best way to go, since there is a Dropbox app that will let you download to the SD folder of your choice. I'd just have to instruct people on what to do.

I'm going to have to figure out the public/private thing, though. That's another issue.

Thanks for helping out! I will return later with results. Jd
jdanniel is offline   Reply With Quote