View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #30
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Hi all,

just an update on the "putting together the information in a Wiki" discussion above: I have now created an initial version at https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle_Touch_Hacking

This is still very incomplete, but at least the outline of what I was roughly imagining is there. Let me know if it makes any sense. If you think it does, you're more than welcome to enhance the page right there! :-)
Nice job on that. I've added a request for an Android port for the touch. I want to work on this and find any people who are willing to help.
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote