View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 08:26 AM   #18
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
Do you really encounter times when you want to use your iPad but need to charge it?.
Never. It actually gets more than 10 hours. Between my three kids and I, my iPad has days where it is in near constant use, and still has yet to need charging during the day. I charge it at night. For me that's infinite battery life.

I just do not read in full sun enough to warrant buying an ink device. I do read in bed a lot and my wife is very happy that with the iPad or iPhone, I do not need to have a reading lamp on.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote