View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 11:54 AM   #42
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I will try to recreate this. If need be I can force any style sheet in the front tab to temporarily close and only reopen after any stylesheet changes have been made.

Please report the exact version of Sigil used (as this code was touched recently) and the version of Qt being used (see the Sigil "About" window) and of coursewhich OS and version you are using.

Thanks!

Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
slightly off topic but I can crash sigil almost at will with by running remove unused styles ( while the style sheet is being displayed and after editing some values or removing some front matter pages, thus making some styles redundant followed by save
it's usually the save operation that triggers sigil has encountered a problem and needs to close
I have learnt the hard way not to save which the stylesheet is the active displayed page
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote