View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:45 AM   #34951
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Care to elaborate...?
love/infatuation makes people stupid the short version is: i like a guy who likes me back, but it's complicated because it's online and he has a long-time girlfriend who may or may not be mentally unstable and has allowed him to have relations with other women.

edit: to those who read my rant on it last week, yes, this is the same guy. we're sort of friends now. sort of.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote