Thread: PRS-650 Back Lighting
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #22
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Glo HD, Aura H2O, Mini
Also, I don't think you can buy B&N content for a Nook outside of the US, though I could be mistaken.

I can't believe you are asking What's a cockatoo mom, when you live in the native home of the cockatoo! I am not her, but I assume it means she has a cockatoo pet bird. I considered one at one point, but got a scarlet macaw instead. Was a better choice for me, as the last 17 years have proven!

Anyway for lights....I got one of these M-Edge covers with a free light for $9.99, and I put my Sony T-1 in it. That light is really fantastic!!! I love it and use it for my Kindle, too. It is a soft light, with three lighting levels. If you can get one for that price, and if your 650 will fit in it, you should get one.

Last edited by booklover6; 06-23-2012 at 09:00 PM.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote