View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 03:20 AM   #178
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
If you can listen to the books like on the Kindle's text to speech you may be able to speed up your reading a bit. Or you could try fitting in some time to read when he's napping (depending on how little he is now). That's how J.K.Rowling wrote her 1st HP book. She'd wait for her daughter to go to sleep and then write so I imagine a person could do the same while reading.
I started getting into audiobooks so that made it a bit easier. He's 2 and naps are a hit or miss but we have a "quiet/nap time" where we just lay in bed regardless and I usually read or listen to an audiobook there. I also read/listen while putting him down for the night and until my own bedtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Or be available for ebook borrowing from the library, which is happening with a lot of ebooks I own, and have not yet read.....
The only problem I have with libraries is that I tend to be in a mood for a certain book (or at least certain type of book) and there has been many times where a book on my waiting list becomes available but I just don't feel like reading it. I wish it had a "come back to me" option and not just "take it now or get back to the end of the line".
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote