Thread: Content New Calendar App for Kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #12
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by loximuthal View Post
That would be it exactly. I don't know why I didn't try those keys before.
I'm still learning Calendar Pro navigation and shortcuts too! You may already know these, but you can type one letter to get to different views quickly:

D - Day View
T - Today View
M - Month View
Y - Year View
A - Agenda View
C - Create Event

Once those are memorized, it's very quick to move around. Pressing Menu brings up those selections too.

I've also been using the Year view to navigate to a specific date in another month. Once in year view, move the cursor down until the month is highlighted and select using the center button in the 5-way controller. That takes you to month view. Then you can select the date from there.

Agenda view is very helpful when you want an overview of all events or when you're not sure when an event is scheduled.

This is a very helpful app!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote