View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
NoahMGillman
Enthusiast
NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.NoahMGillman writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: iphone
It's 8 days since Luminous and Ominous first became available on amazon. I am expecting to receive my proof of the paperback in the next day or two. Hopefully I'll be able to approve that right away and get that out as well.

Initial sales are much stronger than they were for my first book. There aren't any reviews yet, but I'm sure they'll come soon.

Really, I'm just glad so many people have been willing to take a look and given my book a chance. I'm very proud of what I've created!
NoahMGillman is offline   Reply With Quote