View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #29
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I've thought it over for my upcoming K3. If I bought one I'd get the Square Trade - with the coupon codes floating around it would be around $20 I believe. I'd mostly be buying it for Accidental Damage because Amazon + American Express already provide 2 years of Manufacturer failure.

But if I were a betting woman I'd also guess that by the end of 2011 the price on the K3 Wifi will likely be $99 and the WiFi + 3G will be maybe $150. Those wouldn't be huge dents in our budget if I had to replace a Kindle. Given that I already have the excellent Amazon Customer Service plus the American Express Extended Warranty, I think I'm just going to try and be extra careful and take my chances.

I did insure the XBox 360 my son just bought to take to college though. He's clumsy and careless with his stuff, must be that young male thing.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote