View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #56
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Federico F. View Post
Hello, first off thanks Booxtor for all your work on the forum, as a customer I really appreciate it.

Now the boring part: I have some newbie questions in respect to well, almost everything e-book related. The most pressing ones are:

1) How do I install the firmware? and how long does it take?
2) What is the better way of organising the content on the M92? can i just create folders & subfolders directly like I would do on the PC? Or is it better to go through Calibre (and is Calibre able to create folders & subfolders?)?

These are just my initial questions, but I'm sure more will follow shortly . Thanks for your support!
Hi,

1)
  • just copy the firmware file to your SD Card
  • Put the SD Card into your M92
  • Connet it to the charger
  • Switch off the device
  • Hold the OK (right) button pressed and switch the device on
  • Update information appears on the screen (in the status line)
  • Wait untill your device is updated (ca 10 min)
  • Dont switch off the device while updating
  • After updating the device will restart and a black start screen appears - just click the power button once.
That's it

2) Better you try and figure it out. I dont use calibre and just create folders and subfolders. May be you will prefer another way...
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote