View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 09:05 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I think that you may have to just pull some of those files into a text editor and look at them. That is what I did to decode the AZK in the first place and then poked around a bit. The file command in Unix can sometimes magic a value. The AZK I took apart was one assembled as part of the previewer. It is likely that Amazon would massage that file before shipping it as a real file. In the very least they would remove the redundancy of file data in source formats. I suspect it was a single file download that was unpacked for use and there may have been some massaging but whether at the source or on the unit is anybody's guess.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote