View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:40 AM   #403
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Lightbulb Tablet karma

I've had difficulties giving karma using my tablet. Pressing the karma button would bring
up the virtual keyboard but keying a karma message would close the pop up window.

All tablets may not have this problem, but here is a solution that worked for me.

Long press the karma button and select option to open a new tab . Then proceed as usual to add message and karma value.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote