View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #482
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Hmm, I didn't check today, but I know I borrowed a WMA audibook in the last week or so.

I *did* read an Overdrive blog where they said they're working on a streaming version of audiobook, which I assumed to be another option for tablet owners. I really hope they're not going to cloud versions of *everything*.

EDIT TO NOTE: I mean cloud-only versions. I certainly don't mind if they roll out cloud versions as an *option* for tablet owners. But since I'm still quite happy with my little Creative Zen MP3 player, I'm hoping I can still borrow WMA and/or MP3 from the library and not *only* have the streaming option.
Fizzywater, do they still sell Creative Zen mp3 players? I am looking to replace my broken Sansa Zip Clip that plays wma. Where did you read about streaming option? I don't want to access wi-fi to listen either.
new is offline   Reply With Quote