View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #228
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
Congratulations on the 10th anniversary! This forum is still one of my favorite places to visit ... daily.

My favorite forum is the "E-Book General" forum (with the "News" and "General Discussions" the sub-forums I like in there). I can stay up-to-date on what's happening in the mobile e-reading world by visiting those two sub-forums. I also enjoy reading the differing views and opinions from around the world.

Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing about those forums. They are great as is, with great members involved.

Oh, and let me take advantage of this opportunity to thank you (once again) for putting this forum on Tapatalk. That would have been the only improvement I could have asked for MobileRead - and it was already done. Hurray!

Thanks again for a superb forum. Here's to 10 more years (and more!).

Marilyn