View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #8
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
OK guys, pick them up free while you can!

Mood Boosting Foods with Mood Boosting Recipes (Healing Foods Series) [Kindle Edition]
Lee Anne Dobbins (Author
)

http://www.amazon.com/Boosting-Recip...dp/B007R4YGUC/

Can you eat yourself into a good mood?

For centuries, food has played an important role in health and healing, but what about feeling? Can what you eat really affect how you feel? It certainly can! In fact, certain foods can have a profound affect on the "feel good" chemicals produced by your brain so you really can eat yourself into a good mood.

This book shows you how different nutrients affect your mood and gives you the low down on the top "mood boosting" foods as well as some delicious recipes you can use them in. These recipes are easy to make and include ingredients that are easily found in your grocery store. It's never been easier to feel good all day!

Love of Cooking: Salads (Love of Cooking: Volume I) [Kindle Edition]
Maggie Brooks (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Love-Cooking-S...dp/B007A4WZBG/

#1 Cookbook on Salads on our very first day! #1 Best Selling Author Maggie Brooks is proud to release No.2 from Love of Cooking: Volume I.

“No More Boring Salads for Me!” Geoff Wells

“I didn't realise salads could be exciting!” Daniel Wiggs

“Great Eating this Summer!” Tink B-D

Spring is right around the corner. Fresh veggies will be everywhere. Why not make some new & original salads? A few of my favorite recipes are Italian Mixed Salad, Susan's Salad, Baked Chicken Salad, Shrimp Louis & Mama's Green Salad. I am so excited to share these recipes.

“You'll be set for spring and summer with this cookbook!” Lisa Henderson

“ Love Salads, If you are a salad lover like I am, I recommend getting this book.” E.danoe

“Wonderful Variety of Salads” Sandy Bose

Now all you have to do to be making wonderful salads today is scroll up & Click & Buy.

Last edited by dreams; 06-30-2012 at 10:35 PM. Reason: cleaned links
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote