View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:43 AM   #15
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
I think the answer's in the first line folks:-

Quote:
A whopping 28% of Internet users surveyed by J.P. Morgan in December say they either own a Kindle or plan to buy one in the next year...
(my emphasis)

So not 28% of internet users, just 28% of the internet users that responded to JPMorgan's survey in December. And I'm always a little suspicious of surveys that don't give the number of respondents, too

Pete
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote