View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:55 PM   #10
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H. View Post
A "survey" can just mean sending out e-mails and seeing who responds; unless it's a randomized poll, it has no real value.
As an idependant transcriptionist with a contract with J.P.Morgan, I can assure you that any survey they reported results for has been researched ad nauseam and conducted by professionals. They have top experts in every field at their disposal.

I cannot discuss anything specific I have ever typed for them but I can say that they don't ever release information without hardcore scientific facts to back it up.

The numbers reported here may or may not been accurately reported by secondary sources - I didn't bother to check.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote