View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 10:43 AM   #100
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Previously, I had been more inclined to think that the folks at Good eReader were just incompetent and that they would eventually deliver devices to those of their backers still waiting. Now I'm beginning to wonder if that will indeed turn out to be the case.

Not only have they been very silent about what is happening, but Peter has changed his profile on their now defunct Indiegogo campaign page so that it now just says "P" instead of his full name which he previously used. Not an encouraging sign. It's almost as if he wants to distance himself from the campaign.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the mention of class action lawsuits that some of their disgruntled backers are openly contemplating in the comments section.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/1...ader#/comments
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote