Thread: MobileRead March 2017 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 02:16 PM   #11
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
My read is that we'll have the best discussion from the book that the most people actually READ. Which doesn't, so far as I've been able to determine, have much if anything to do with the number of people who vote for a given book. So jump on in. I, at least, will commit to trying to read any of the 5 I voted for. Though I also reserve the right to abandon if it's not what I expected.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote