View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Nook HD+ apps unexpectedly crash

I know it's an old device at this point, but I use this for all my pdfs and most magazines. Recently MoonReader Pro has started to crash on me and now all 3 pdf apps crash. Any suggestions? I've tried reinstall and that doesn't seem to eliminate the problem. I do not have this problem with the audiobook apps. In addition, I get temporary freezes. I presume that a reset might fix it, but I don't know how to do a reset on this device. Any advice appreciated!
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote