Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:07 AM   #6302
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Hey, I put in my entries of Palestine and Egypt before Stitchy put in his amendments which included Israel and Egypt.
You're absolutely right, BP! I never really checked when I got home, trying to remember the books I though of while I was out riding. You did get those in earlier than me.

Quote:
But you have clearly won anyway, Stitchy.
The advantage of being a day ahead of everyone, and grabbing all the easy ones. But I gave the question right before this one, so why doesn't someone else pose the next question, just to freshen up the kitty?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote