View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:18 AM   #7
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennywolf View Post
just sent a log file to you.
I'll respond to the email.

To other folks who are maybe reading this: the first step is to work through the instructions in the 'how to' at http://www.turnipsoft.co.uk/freda/calibre-how-to.htm .

Then if that isn't producing any useful result, the most useful things to email me are:
1) Freda's log file (by pressing the 'support email') button on the app.
2) The OPDS catalog content that isn't working (from the web browser session in step 8 of the how-to, do 'View Page Source', save that content somewhere, and email it to me).

Email is jim@turnipsoft.co.uk

Cheers,

Jim
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote