Thread: MobileRead July 2014 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 01:14 AM   #38
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
...Thanks Tom; hopefully it still might make it. I haven't read any books like this in long while and it sounds very interesting.
I hope so, too. The authors, one of whom is a professor of archeology in Israel and the other of whom is a contributing editor to Archaeology Magazine, have the street cred to pull this one off nicely. It's been my experience with such works that they rarely present anything that's unknown to scholars and serious students of the Bible, but nonetheless contain fascinating information that surprisingly—even in this day of Biblical saturation in the media—remains virtually unknown by not only the rank-and-file members of churches, synagogues, and mosques, but by the general public as well.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote