View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #5
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruc79 View Post
...does Calibre guarantee a good conversion from Epub and Msreader to MOBI or PRC?
Yes, calibre comes with a double-your-money-back guarantee. If it ever fails to convert a file, you can return it for a refund of twice the purchase price.

Of course, given that twice 0 is still 0, you might not be able to buy a cup of coffee with that ....

But on a less snarky note, the conversion should go fine. I have a Sony Reader, so naturally I'm converting the other way -- mobi/prc to epub -- and I've never had a problem. The only conversion that ever seems to give me grief is pdf to, well, anything else, but that's pdf for you.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote