View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 03:29 PM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arios View Post
A simple start might be to identify in the Dave Heiland document the missing items and see where new features might be best placed.<snippage for brevity>

PS Hitch, dont want to appear like the teacher's pet, but you write very well indeed and your prose is often very funny, even your rants.

Uh...well, thanks? And TEACHER'S PET? (Only objecting to the appellation as it's applied to moi, not you.) No, no, you'd have to be sucking up to the real brains around here. I'm just de paper-pusher for the real brains at my shop, too.

However, that being said, THANKS! I mean it.

And I'm genuinely happy to pitch in and write for Sigil. Especially for anyone who wants to scribble stuff, I can tweak it. And take screenshots. Anything I can do, I'll do.

Hitch
Hitch is online now   Reply With Quote